Well I started putting up the decorations for Christmas on Friday. The boys helped me pull them all out. They are totally wound up tight as can be, because we also went shopping with them on Friday afternoon so they could pick out their gifts for each other. Well I was putting up my small nativity set with the bear. I put them on one side of the shelf and on the other I put the small collection on snowmen. When I had come back in the room it looked like this

I looked at the shelf and some small boy had put the snowmen so they were all looking at baby Jesus and admiring him. I almost started to cry. Carson asked "Do you like what I did?" I told him Yes we all should admire and pay respect to Jesus. I told Doug that a child can really make you remember why we have Christmas.
2 comments:
That is very cute! I love how kids bring us back to reality and can make us see things for what they really are.
Yes, we all need to be reminded of the reason for the season. I'm glad that Carson knows what the season is for. I'm glad that you took a picture, I will think of it often this Christmas.
Post a Comment