Well, another week has gone by. There were a couple of things that I wanted to note. Layne one day was explaining something to me and he told me that he was wearing his "picnic" shirt in his story. I asked him about this "picnic" shirt because I did not know what it was he explained it to me. A "picnic" shirt is a plaid shirt. He calls it this because when you go on a picnic the tablecoths are usually plaid. So he told me that Grandpa Jones and Dad have a lot of "picnic" shirts.
The other thing was Thursday night I was talking to Doug our conversation went like this:
"Doug, this is your subconscious speaking."
Doug said "Oh, yeah."
"Yes, it is reminding you of something romantic you should do for your wife."
Doug said "Oh, yeah. What would that be?"
"Remember that your wife really likes James Bond movies and that there is a new James Bond movie coming out."
"Yeah."
"It would be really nice if you took your wife on a date. You would take her out to eat and then to the movie."
Doug said "Oh, yeah. When am I supposed to do this?"
"I am just your subconscious, not your intelligence."
Doug said "oh, yeah."
"Yeah, so you need to do part of this on your own to show some initiative."
"Oh, yeah."
"Yeah, your wife will love it."
We will see if he gets the hint or not. I am not sure if he follows his subconscious always.
The other thing that happened this week is that Saturday night I clogged the disposal with onion roots. I dug up my onions and washed and trimmed the roots off. ONION ROOTS ARE NOT MEANT TO GO DOWN THE DISPOSAL. So Doug undid the pipes and took out the clog. Carson was watching and said "Ewww, that is gross. Dad when I grow up will I have to do that?" Doug's reply was "When your wife put onion roots down the disposal and clogs the sink you will have to do this." Then Carson just shook his head.
5 years ago
2 comments:
So I guess we won't put onion roots down the disposal, well that is easy since I don't have a disposal. I loved your subconscious to Doug, maybe I will have to try that.
your mom told me about doug's subconscious experience! haha I am going to try that sometime!
Post a Comment