There are 2 things that make me laugh about Bryce. First is when Doug comes home from work and opens the garage door the boys hear that sound and scatter. They all hide and then Doug has to find each one them. Bryce understands now what is going on. He has found his hiding spot that he hides in each time the boys scatter. He sits in the blanket basket. I think one of the boys hid there once but they had put all the blankets on top of them. Well Bryce doesn't put the blankets on top of him but still thinks he is hiding. He gets a big grin and giggles when Doug comes over and says found you. Usually Doug has a real hard time finding Carson. Carson get a kick out of this.
The other one is that he loves to nest with the clothes when I am doing laundry. He sorts them into piles from one side to the other and then he makes himself a nest in them where he sits until I am done doing laundry.
2 comments:
U have been there when he comes home and it is pretty wild, Doug is as much a boy as they are, but it is fun to watch and the boys think it is great. Doug is a great Dad.
I can't believe he STILL sorts the clothes like that!! That is too funny! I love his hiding spot. That is so fun that they do it. I bet it makes Doug look forward to coming through that door. Jon will knock on our door, so Jaedon can open the door.
Post a Comment