Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Tiling

Well it has been almost 4 years since I had the countertops installed in our kitchen. We were going to tile the backsplash and have not done so because Doug and I could not agree on how high the tile should go. Doug would mention every once in a while that we needed to get that tiling done. Well since we could not agree I came up with a plan. I then called him at work and told him that I was doing it and he just went oh no. I told him he was probably rolling his eyes and he said he was. Well here are the before and after pictures. On Sunday night Doug was talking to some guys that we had over for pie night. He told them that his wife had done all the tiling herself and that his wife even did the rock wall in the backyard. The guys looked at him and said I don't know if you should admit those things out loud.

Before



After


2 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks AWESOME!!!

Donene said...

That looks GReat! You have inspired me maybe I will finish the edge in the bathroom because it still isn't finished.