Friday, November 28, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving


Well, it was a great day. Doug took the whole day off and it was amazing how calm the house is with another adult to help. He put up my Christmas lights since if he didn't do it today they wouldn't be up until after the trial which is the middle of December. He fixed the roof. He played several games with the kids and he cleaned the house while I cooked dinner. Dinner was wonderful we had some wonderful friends over and lots of great food. I used my china. Doug wondered why I was going to all of the trouble and I told him I had only used my china once before in 10 1/2 years of marriage. I only remembered to get one picture. This is Bryce gnawing on the turkey leg. Carson ate a whole turkey leg by himself and Bryce wanted to get in on the action too.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Looks very yummy! I didn't really take any pictures either. But atleast you were just enjoying the moment.

Nachelle said...

We had Kylee reenact our donner this morning just so we could get some pictures too. But dinner was great.

Donene said...

It looks like you had a great day and a delicious dinner by the look on Bryce's face. Happy Thanksgiving!