Wednesday, November 12, 2008

My sunshine

Evan makes my day often several time a day. This weekend he has been Indiana Jones. We watched the most recent Indiana Jones movie and since then he wears his hat, boots, and has his whip and goes around saying "da, da, daah," the theme to Indiana Jones. What really made my day yesterday was he woke up in the morning and came down the stairs and came in the family room with his blankie over his head and said "Ooooo, I am a ghost." It was quite funny. Doug came home early since it was a holiday. We kept trying to get Evan to take a nap because he was grumpy. He didn't want a nap. He finally just passed out at 4:30. Well at 5:00 Doug went over and woke him up for dinner. Doug tried to do it slowly so Evan would wake a grumpy and crying. Doug did a pretty good job because he didn't wake up crying. He sat there and then he growled at Doug and said "You woke me up. Now I am a bear." We just cracked up.


2 comments:

Unknown said...

That little Evan is quite the character. I can see him running around being Indiana Jones! Too funny!

Donene said...

I love Evan he has such a cute little personality, I bet he made quite the Indianan Jones.