Thursday, November 13, 2008

Bryceman

Today we were reading a book about a little boy who for his birthday got to go to the animal shelter and pick out a cat. He learned that you should neuter your cat (his cat was a boy) to help so that there are not so many unwanted animals out there. Layne asked why you needed to neuter a boy because they didn't have babies. I told him that in order for the mommy to have babies that there has to be a daddy to help. Well Evan then looked at me and said
"We have a baby."
I said "yes we do."
"His name is Bryceman."
"I said "Yes, your right."
"And he is cute."

I then told him he is sooo right. Bryceman is super cute. I love what comes out of my little guys mouths.


2 comments:

Rachel said...

I love evan's smile, it always makes me smile!

Donene said...

Bryce and his blanket, it looks like Evan had to follow suit. they are so cute!