Here is the gingerbread train that we made for Family Home Evening. The boys had more fun eating the candy then putting it on the train. They have continually asked when they get to eat it.
yes, the best part of making one is eating the candy, I remember we would wait until Christmas to eat ours and it was always so much better thinking about eating it than actually eating it because by then it was kind of stale.
3 comments:
mmmmmm...looks yummy. And looks like they had a wonderful time!
Today at your mom and dad's your mom wouldn't let Kace eat his house until I got here to see it. He went for it as soon as I walked in the door.
Your tile looks SO GOOD!! I'm impressed, it will look awesome with the new appliances.
yes, the best part of making one is eating the candy, I remember we would wait until Christmas to eat ours and it was always so much better thinking about eating it than actually eating it because by then it was kind of stale.
Post a Comment