Some of the weird things that happened this week was that Thursday night Bryce was sitting in his highchair and had finished dinner. He somehow managed to get a binki and was sucking on it when he clamped his teeth down on the nipple part and then pulled his binki out of his mouth. He basically bit off the nipple part of the binki. Doug rushed over to try and get the nipple out of his mouth but when he got over there, there was nothing in his mouth. So yes, Bryce ate his binki.
I have included a picture of my tree. Hopefully you can see somewhat the decorations around it. The boys are so excited for Christmas but luckily no one namely Bryce has tried to open the presents.
The boys had their first snow yesterday so we had to dig out all of the snow clothes. Doug as we were getting the boots, pants, gloves, hats, and coat. Asked it takes us 30 minutes to get them dressed and then they will only be outside for 5 minutes before they say they want to come back in because they are cold. Well Bryce was the only one who didn't like outside, mainly because he couldn't walk around with all of his snow clothes on.
I have also been trying to get a hold of my Dad but no one will answer the phone. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
Well, Doug finished his trial this week on Thursday. I was so overjoyed. You never know how much a person does until they are not around. It was amazing the relief and help he does give just the couple of hours he is home with the kids at night.
Some of the weird things that happened this week was that Thursday night Bryce was sitting in his highchair and had finished dinner. He somehow managed to get a binki and was sucking on it when he clamped his teeth down on the nipple part and then pulled his binki out of his mouth. He basically bit off the nipple part of the binki. Doug rushed over to try and get the nipple out of his mouth but when he got over there, there was nothing in his mouth. So yes, Bryce ate his binki.
I have included a picture of my tree. Hopefully you can see somewhat the decorations around it. The boys are so excited for Christmas but luckily no one namely Bryce has tried to open the presents.
The boys had their first snow yesterday so we had to dig out all of the snow clothes. Doug as we were getting the boots, pants, gloves, hats, and coat. Asked it takes us 30 minutes to get them dressed and then they will only be outside for 5 minutes before they say they want to come back in because they are cold. Well Bryce was the only one who didn't like outside, mainly because he couldn't walk around with all of his snow clothes on.
I have also been trying to get a hold of my Dad but no one will answer the phone. So HAPPY BIRTHDAY DAD!
3 comments:
I'm glad that the trial is over and you have Doug somewhat back. The tree looks, and the boys looked like they were loving the snow! I'm sure you will figure this out eventually, but did you know that your post, posted twice on the same post!? How did you manage that? You will have to let us know how that binki comes out! :)
Your tree is very beautiful and I am glad that the trial is over too. It is hard when you are at work all of the time. I remember getting all of the snow clothes on routine, it was quite the ordeal.
Your tree is gorgeous! I am surprised and glad for you that no one (Bryce) has opened any presents (YET!)
we'll see you soon!!
Post a Comment