Thursday, May 21, 2009

Father and Son


One great advantage to having all boys is that I love Father and Son activities. The boys reminded me all day that I couldn't go camping with them because I wasn't a boy. They were so excited. They told everyone we met that day that their Dad was taking them camping. And of course in Father and Son style they had lots of sugar while they were up there. Bryce did awesome. He slept all night in the tent and Doug didn't have any problems. I loved it too. I went to a fireside with Elder Bednar and Elder Anderson. Loved hearing their messages and then I went home and made me a dinner my boys would have turned their noses up at. It was fabulous.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It almost sounds like you went to the fireside WITH Elder Bednar. :) He came to our Stake Conference awhile back, and it was very good.

Donene said...

Glad you were able to do something too.