Thursday, May 21, 2009

Boys are well....

For those of you who do not have a number of boys together, let's just say it is wild. Saturday we were out doing yardwork when Carson came to us bringing Bryce. Carson was digging with his shovel and whacked Bryce in the face. Their was a gash. Doug and I irrigated it and then I took him to Urgent Care mainly to try to get some steri strips since the location where it was was hard to do a butterfly. Well they wouldn't see Bryce because they felt he was too little and they wanted me to go downtown to the ER. Well I didn't feel it was that necessary to do so. So now he will probably have a scar.




On Sunday morning the boys were participating in a great Sunday morning activity. They were boxing with the gloves provided to them by Aunt Melanie (thanks, Mel.) Well Layne popped Carson on the chin and Carson all of sudden looks at us and says he knocked my tooth out. I thought at first he was kidding, but sure enough. He spit out a tooth. (Now this tooth was already a little loose.) But I still thought it was hilarious that yes Layne knocked his tooth out.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

hahahaha...I did call and ask if it was okay though. :)

Donene said...

Carson, you look great and thanks for calling me and telling me your version of the story, it was great!

Rachel said...

nice very nice!

Don't worry scars make for good stories. Just ask your brother!