5 years ago
Thursday, May 21, 2009
Addendum
This is an addendum to the tooth being knocked out. Carson woke up early Monday morning and came in our room. He told us that the Tooth Fairy didn't come. Yes I did forget. I told him that it was so early she was probably still going around. Doug told him maybe she got too busy and would be there the next night. So he went downstairs to watch TV and then the tooth fairy went and did her business. Carson didn't realize this until Monday night and by then he had written a note now to accompany his tooth. It is a little blurry so I will tell you what it says: Dear Tooth Fair I think I deserve 2 dollers because my brother nokt my tooth out frum carson. (Normally the tooth fairy leaves a dollar.) I laughed my head off and told him that was a good try but I think the tooth fairy already came. He ran upstairs and was still happy to have the dollar.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Sly little devil...He'll show that Tooth Fairy for forgetting. ;)
Oh, that was funny.
very funny! It must have been the same night that the tooth fairy missed out house too. She is one busy woman!!
Post a Comment