Well my latest thing is coupons. I read a few articles about how much you can save with coupons. Well I am always looking at ways of trimming. All of the other suggestions I was already doing. So I started looking for coupons.
Doug thinks I am crazy because I get so excited when I find good ones. What are good ones. To me good ones are for things that I already buy and are around $1.00 in value.
So yesterday was my great grocery day. Smiths had their Kellogs cereal for $1.88 and lo and behold I had printed of $1.00 coupons for Froot Loops, Corn Pops, Raisin Bran, Mini Wheats, Apple Jacks and I had printed them 3 times the maximum limit. So I got a whole bunch of cereal for $0.88 each.
The other things that I look at are what is on sale. So this was my bill before my Fresh Values Card and Coupons. My total was $306.00. After my Fresh Values Car and coupons it was $174.00. I was excited. And I had went to wal-mart before that to get diapers and stuff and had used $12.00 worth of coupons there. So my total money saved by coupons for the day was $40.00. Yeah!
Now I know I am not as good as some but I thought hey that was $40.00 I didn't have before.
5 years ago
3 comments:
That is great! I LOVE $1.OO COUPONS AS WELL! Thanks Mel for the KFC tip, we are all going out to lunch for free!
I do the coupon thing and I go through pinchingyourpennies.com HTH
I love it and saves us a ton!!
What is a good site for coupons?
Post a Comment