Yesterday I was sitting on the floor helping Bryce. Evan looked at me and said "Mom, is there a baby in your tummy." He came up to me and poked my belly. He looked at me and said "No, too squishy." I about wanted to cry. So I called Doug and told him he just laughed at me.
Then when Carson came home from school he called Doug unbeknown to me and said "Dad, I think that Mom is pregnant." Doug said "oh yeah." Carson said "Yeah, her tummy is poking out." I heard him and then I really wanted to cry.
No I am not pregnant. Yes it is just FAT!!!
5 years ago
3 comments:
hahahaha...oh the innocence of little kids. Jaedon told me I had a big belly AND a BIG BUTT!! I'm sure you look fine.
LOL- my daughter just asked me that this week!!=( It will come...someday...
I can't believe that they said that, I was just there last week and you are far from pregnant.
Post a Comment