Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Baseball


Well, baseball season has started Layne and Carson are on the same team. Doug is coaching because this is the only reason Layne would play. He gets bored because it is not a very fast moving game with these little kids. But I made a cake for their fundraiser cake auction. It is a baseball 3-d with the Twins logo on it since our team in the Minnesota Twins. We weren't able to go to the cake auction since there was a Ward activity at the same time.



This next picture is the outfit I took to a baby shower. My mom crocheted these cute shoes and I found a pink shirt and green pants and sewed on an appliqué so that it would match. It is very cute.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It all looks very good and very cute!!

Donene said...

The cake looks fantastic! and the outfit is way cute. Good Luck with the baseball season, it will be good for them to have Dad as a coach.

Katie said...

Rainee, I love that cake!!