Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Carson's Birthday


This is Carson's Birthday cake. He wanted a Star Wars jet. I thought it turned out all right.
I was happy because Carson said he like it.


Carson was pretty happy that it was birthday. He was so excited for his Grandma's and Grandpa's to come to his baptism this year.
We had a rousing game of balloon volleyball. Dad was really good and Mom and I had a hard time keeping up with him.

And of course all of his brothers wanted to help open his present. Carson is such a great boy. He is always considerate of others and helps out around the house so much. He is a great example for his younger brothers. Carson I love you.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

ALL RIGHT!? It turned out GREAT! AWESOME!! UNBELIEVABLE!!!

Donene said...

I am glad for Carson too, it was a great day.