And they built a fort out of cardboard boxes that Grandma got for the boys. (I forgot to take a picture of the fort.) They loved just playing with Grandma and were sad when we had to leave. Thanks for all of the fun. We loved being there and seeing Uncle Chad and Coco Crazy Coco.
5 years ago
3 comments:
Oh, I am laughing at your buffalo "hunting" story. What are you doing with all that meat?
Mesa Verde looked REALLY cool! I agree with the boys, sometimes guides are really not that fun.
And those are some AWESOME pumpkins! Did any of the boys actually carve them? or did they just help clean them out? Fun, fun posts. Thanks for sharing. Love ya!
Those are some great pumpkins! How long did it take to carve all of those? What a fun day with Grandma.
WOW you have been busy the last week! I hadn't even checked! I think the pumpkins look a little better than our last year.......and now I know where the buffalo came from.
Post a Comment