Well Grandma is gone and I cried. It was so nice to have her here and such a big help. Doing errands was great! I was sad that she got sick. So she just stayed around the house most of the time. The rest of the week I have been busy getting things ready to leave to go to the other Grandma's house. We had a pizza party on Saturday for the end of the season for our soccer team. On Friday Layne and Bryce helped me make cookies to go and Boo someone. Our ward takes treats to 2 homes and leaves them anonymously and you were Booed. You then have to take some sort of goodies to two other houses. I know this is not just a ward thing because you can buy bags at wal-mart that say you were booed. You can get the items for a free printable at organizedchristmas.com.
Oh, when you see his pictures you will see the latest injuries. Layne and Evan collided heads so Layne has had a big black and blue and purple lip. It mainly looks like he has jam all over his lip and he just needs to wash his face. Bryce fell down outside on the rocks while we were picking the last of the tomatoes before it froze. He had a gash in his forehead. I called my mom and she gave directions. So I then called Doug and asked how important it was to him whether his son had a big scar or little scar on his head. His response was he is a boy. So I just pushed the two side of the wound back together and put a butterfly on it. The boys thought it was great because head wounds bleed so much. They just kept saying "ohhh look at all the blood." Bryce is good and since he can't see the band-aid he doesn't bother it.
3 comments:
Oh to be a fly on the wall at your household! ;P Evan's party and cake look awesome. Love it!
We just got 'booed' this last week too, I haven't done the treats yet though, hopefully tomorrow.
Nate is coming to Reno for his annual trip in a couple of weeks, so I will find out for sure when that is and let you know so maybe you can see each other! :)
I miss you too! and I cried too.
You did a good job with the butterfly on Bryce's forehead. Have fun on your buffalo trip, tell Carson to be a good video man for the hunt.
Post a Comment