skip to main | skip to sidebar

A Day in the Life of an Average Mormon Woman

Monday, October 27, 2008

Family Pictures

This time of year I usually get our family portraits and individual pictures of the kids. I have a lady in the ward who just got into photography a couple of years ago and does a few weddings. The first couple of times she wouldn't let me pay her. Last year I convinced her to let me pay her $50.00 and then she gave me a cd with the pictures that I could take and get printed. This year when I talked to her she wanted $200.00 to do our pictures. Well being the cheap person that I am. I told her no. So I said to my husband I can take our pictures. I have a nice camera and a tri-pod. So we got them all dressed and went to the arboretum (a tree park). It took a few pictures to get them all taken. The hardest one was Evan he wouldn't look at the camera. If I feel inspired a might make a slideshow of the 70 pictures it took to get just these few.






Posted by Rainee at 7:50 AM

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Very cute!! Nice job. For 200 bucks I would have done it myself too. :)

October 27, 2008 at 10:19 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

background

My Blog List

  • Shelley
    5 years ago
  • Katie and Joey Hale
    7 years ago
  • Mac and Jessica
    8 years ago
  • Calvin Family
    10 years ago
  • Mom Jones
    11 years ago
  • Katie and Daniel Stewart
    11 years ago
  • Mel and Jon
    11 years ago
  • Nathan and Rachel Jones Family
    14 years ago
  • Booth Crew
    14 years ago
  • The Jones Happy Days
    14 years ago
  • Grandma's journey
    14 years ago
  • Tabby and Rick Payne
    14 years ago
  • Autumn Rouglah
    14 years ago
  • Spencer and Jen Campbell
    14 years ago
  • The Fairbanks Clan
    15 years ago
  • Jeremiah and Heidi Higley
    15 years ago
  • Salisbury Six
    16 years ago
  • Fowler Family
    16 years ago
  • David and Sharleen
    16 years ago
  • McKell and Kacey Jardine Family
    17 years ago
  • Chad and Nachelle
  • Wayne and Amber
  • Lindhardt Family
  • Annalee Gomm

Carson

Carson

Layne

Layne

Evan

Evan

Bryce

Bryce

McKenly

McKenly

Blog Archive

  • ►  2012 (4)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  February (1)
  • ►  2011 (11)
    • ►  June (1)
    • ►  May (2)
    • ►  April (1)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (2)
    • ►  January (1)
  • ►  2010 (34)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (7)
    • ►  September (4)
    • ►  August (1)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  March (5)
    • ►  January (10)
  • ►  2009 (84)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (7)
    • ►  August (3)
    • ►  July (5)
    • ►  June (2)
    • ►  May (18)
    • ►  April (19)
    • ►  March (9)
    • ►  February (5)
    • ►  January (8)
  • ▼  2008 (35)
    • ►  December (5)
    • ►  November (11)
    • ▼  October (9)
      • 4th of 4th
      • Family Pictures
      • Saturday with a Grandma
      • Pheasant Hunting
      • Mesa Verde
      • Grandma's House
      • Buffalo Hunt oops "Harvest"
      • Life
      • Evan's Cowboy Party
    • ►  September (6)
    • ►  August (4)

About Me

My photo
Rainee
A stay-at-home mother of 4 boys and finally one little girl.
View my complete profile