Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Evan!





Well yesterday was Evan's birthday. He was so excited all day about his birthday. Doug had hung streamers and balloons so when he woke up he would see them. He loved them! He then had to wait all day for Dad to get home and eat dinner so he could have his zucchini and raisin cupcakes with cinnamon frosting and open his presents. I couldn't find cowboy boots in his size without paying an arm and a leg. I did finally find a pair at the goodwill yesterday but they were Carson's size. I bought them anyways. Evan loves them even though they are too big. He clomps around in them. Most of his presents were Cowboy Duke dress up items since he loved to be different people and he didn't have many cowboy things. He is having his birthday party with his little friends on Thursday when my Mom gets here to help me. I hope the picture shows how cute he is in his outfit.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I love Spiderman Cowboy Duke!! Was that Evan's choice for zucchini and raisin cupcakes? Happy Birthday Mr. Cowboy Duke!!

Donene said...

He is a very cute cowboy Duke and it was fun to see is fun cowboy party yesterday . I will have to post some pictures.

Rachel said...

everytime I hear "cowboy duke" I start laughing thinking about evan! Happy BIRTHDAY!!