Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Evan's highs and lows

This picture is of when I was cleaning out the food pantry Evan was standing there when a can of formula fell down. It hit him on the head but it completely covered him in formula. He had gotten most of it off by the time I got a picture his face was completely white. I did felt bad because he did have a good bump on his head. When I took the picture he looked at me and said "I am not happy. I am not going to smile." Doesn't it make your heart break.


The next picture is of Evan going to his first day of class. Doug has been referring to Evan's speech therapy as going to school since it is at the elementary school. So for his first time he told me that he needed a backpack and a lunch since he was going to school. So I packed him a lunch and put it in his backpack. He did great.

Oh, before I forget. I forgot to add it on Sunday. On Saturday Doug and I noticed that Tessa's fur was all crusty and Doug asked me why is Tessa all nasty. I said I don't know something must have spilled on her. Evan heard us talking and said "It's ketchup. My friend and I put ketchup on the wiener." I just started laughing. His friend that came over on Friday they thought it would be funny to put ketchup on the wiener dog.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that Evan is a character!! How creative they are at such a little age. Thanks for sharing, it definitely brightened my day!

Donene said...

The first picture did break my heart and sometimes we just don't feel like smiling. Evan is growing and the picture of him going to school is very cute. It's good he doesn't like mustard or their would probably have been mustard on the dog as well.

Rachel said...

I LOVE the ketchup on the wiener part! SO FUNNY!