5 years ago
Friday, September 12, 2008
Dentists
Evan and Layne went to the dentist on Wednesday to have some cavities filled. After the dentist we needed to go to Evan's speech appointment. I had packed a lunch before we left because I didn't know what time we would be back to the house. Evan had seen me make him a sandwich and as we were driving to his speech appointment he asked me for his sandwich. I told him that he had to wait a while because his teeth were still asleep. The dentist had told me we needed to wait 45 minutes so he didn't bite his cheek and tongue. Evan was quiet for a moment. Then as loud as he could yell he said "Wake up teeth!" He then told me that his teeth were awake now and that he could eat his sandwich.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
HAHAHAHA, Oh, I just love that kid!!
Evan you are such a cute kid, we love you and the way your little brain works. Yesterday Kace asked when "cowboy Duke" was coming again. We love cowboy Duke!
sometimes I just wish my teeth would go to sleep so I would stop eating!!!
Post a Comment