This week we are studying the letter "D" so we decided to make dragons. They didn't turn out too bad. I didn't have any paint but I had a recipe on how to make finger paint from food coloring. The paint wasn't too good. Bryce really liked it. I don't know if the picture does him justice. The paint was still warm from me cooking it and he smeared it all over him. And yes the photos show them in their underwear since they get it everywhere usually.
This last weekend we went to the High Priest BBQ. Boy was that weird. There were only a few couples who did not have gray hair. It made me feel a little old.
3 comments:
Those are some pretty good looking dragons. I hope the paint washed off.
We mostly liked all the boys painting in the underwear....SMART!!
Did the mom's pre-approve you stripping them down!? ;P
Post a Comment