Well our Sundays are usually pretty crazy for Doug and I. Whoever said Sunday was a day of rest was not LDS and had busy callings. On this particular Sunday I got the boys to church on time, entertained them during Sacrament, Evan fell asleep. I got the Young Women to sunday school and out of the hall. Checked on Evan still sleeping. Changed Bryce's diaper. Listened to part of sunday school. Got the Young Women going on opening exercises. Got the laurels started in their class. Bryce had a poopy diaper went and changed it again. Came back Evan was now awake and went with Doug. Bryce saw Doug and wanted to go with him. I was relieved because Doug had both youngsters and I went back to class. Doug poked his head in. Went out. Doug said that Bryce was poopy. I said what. I have changed him twice already. Took Bryce out to the car. Tried to find a diaper since I had already used 2. Found one. Pulled down Bryce's pants. Diaper had leaked down his leg. Lifted his legs up and poop ran out of the diaper and down his back onto his shirt and onto the back of the Suburan cargo area. Well I used about a million wipes to clean him up. Put diaper and clothes in plastic bags. Did not have any other clothes in the car so I looked at my watch and their was only 2 minutes left of church. So I took Bryce in just his diaper and picked up the other boys and went home.
This is Bryce as I got all the boys in the car.
2 comments:
Dont' you love Sundays! Way to hang in there and get to church and handle the blowouts that come at the most inopportune time.
You make me laugh! I hope Bryce doesn't poop that much EVERY Sunday!
Post a Comment