I love coloring Easter Eggs. I remember doing this as a young girl and I loved it. We tried camouflage last year but my kids are not ready for the multiple step ones yet. So we went back to the simple color and then put stickers on. They were sticker faces this year. The eggs looked great. The only bad part was Carson asked why they couldn't each color a dozen by themselves. Whoa I said then what would we do with all the hardboiled eggs as it is Mom eats them all by herself and most of them just get thrown away. My mom brought me some eggs over General Conference though and these are not those. Those eggs are too good to hard boil and waste. Thanks Mom.
5 years ago
1 comment:
Good job on the coloring, we didn't do any this year but we have plenty of eggs!
Post a Comment