Tuesday, April 7, 2009

General Conference

Well of course I do not have pictures. I remembered my camera this time but forgot to take pictures. If you want to see some go to my mom's blog. But we went to Salt Lake for General Conference. Carson is now 8 and was able to go so we went with both Grandparents, Caitlin, Mac, Jessica, and Kyle. It was an awesome experience. The feeling in the conference center while the general authorities are taking to you was amazing. I hope Carson felt that too. Afterwards we had a family lunch at Jackie's. It was great to sit and talk to everyone. We just were a little sad that we couldn't have spent more time with Doug's parents. The boys loved playing with aunts, uncles, cousins, and grandparents. It was great. Thanks to Jackie for letting us invade her house and messing it up. We love you all for making the effort to come.

2 comments:

Donene said...

It was very fun and I loved General Conference too. Thanks for letting us invade Jackie's house too!!

The Fairbanks Clan said...

We would have loved to see you, maybe next time! Our house will be built by July sometime so we will have plenty of room. Hope you had fun!