Monday, April 27, 2009

Evan


Evan was sitting at the table looking like this. I thought it was adorable. After I took the picture he said, "Nothing can make me happy." I asked him why he was grumpy. He just said, "Nothing can make me happy." So I left it at that.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that Evan is quite the character!! :)

Rachel said...

OH evan, life is so hard!
The waterfall is coming along fast!

Dave, Shar and fam said...

Awe the hard life of a kid! Your waterfall looks like it will be great! I had to laugh when I saw your kids on the slip-n-slide because my kids have been wanting to get ours out for weeks but I wasn't as nice as you but the did get their suits on one afternoon and throw water at each other! The funnest part is that I remember bugging my mom about the same thing when I was young. It must feel warmer when your young! You have such cute boys!

Donene said...

Oh Evan, you are cute even when you are not happy, hopefully he had a better day.