Thursday, February 5, 2009

Carson Lost A Tooth





Carson lost one of his top teeth. It has been loose for a about a month. This past week he had gotten it so loose that he would make it look crooked and I thought he looked like one of the backwoods rednecks. Well Saturday night he kept working on it. He was twisting on it so hard it made me cringe remembering how much they hurt. We finally heard a pop as it came out and hit the mirror. So he put it under his pillow for the tooth fairy.



These other pictures are just too cute not to put up. These are more of our everyday happenings.



3 comments:

Donene said...

Way to lose your tooth Carson!! That is a great picture of Layne and Carson, it will be quite a long time before Layne gets his front teeth back. The other pictures are adorable of Bryce and Evan, they are all so cute.

Rachel said...

Bryce looks so big. I can't believe how much he has changed since Christmas. I found the shirt and will give it to your mom to take with her.

Unknown said...

OOOOO...I was kind of cringing thinking about pulling your teeth out. That is such a fun, but painful time. That picture of Bryce, he has the cutest smile. And of course they all look cute!! :)