Thursday, February 26, 2009

Happy Birthday My Love!

o


Well Doug turned 33. It is amazing because the time has flown by. The boys went with me to the store and all picked out gifts for him. Evan has been telling Doug for a couple of weeks that he was going to get Dad a gun for his birthday. So I let him give Doug a new muzzleloader for his birthday. Layne got him a new sling for his gun. Carson got him a leather belt with bullet loops. Carson when Doug opened it told him "I got you one with a lot of bullet holders, because you miss a lot."


Doug had all the boys help him blow out his candles.


I sure love this man. He is my life. He was and is always so mindful and thoughtful of me. He is always thinking of me and what I want than himself. He is also an amazing father. His boys adore him and can't wait until he walks in the door. He always gives of his time to us. He would rather be with his family than doing something he likes to do. I am glad that he came to my ward to speak almost 12 years ago and that he wasn't scared off by the amount of food his wife can consume. I love being married to him!!!!

2 comments:

Donene said...

Happy Birthday Doug! I am glad that you are getting older but you will never catch up to us, it has been fun to visit all of you this weekend.

The '6' Fairbanks said...

Happy Birthday! We miss you guys!