Friday, January 23, 2009

I forgot something

Actually I forget alot of things but I forgot a funny story about our trip to legoland. At Legoland they have this little sprinkler/fountain section for the little kids to play in. Bryce loved it and got soaking wet. Evan even got in. We put Evan in his underwear to go and run in the sprinklers. He was wearing jeans and a t-shirt when we got there. After we were done he changed into an extra pair of underwear and wanted to wear his extra pair of shorts instead of his jeans. We have learned from experience to bring a change. We try to remember. Well we put his jeans in the bottom of the stroller. After a while they fell out of the bottom. We realized this only about 25 feet away from where they fell. I was waiting in line for a ride with the boys and Doug was with Bryce. Doug saw a woman pick up the jeans so to let her know that they were ours Doug yelled at me in line that we lost a little pair of jeans. So I yelled back (I didn't know he had saw a woman pick them up.) to walk back and see if he could find them. After the ride Doug then told me about the woman. And he said as soon as he yelled to me about the pants that this woman then stuffed them down into the bottom of the stroller as far as she could. So yes this woman stole Evan's jeans which had been handed down through Carson and Layne. I thought that was really stupid for someone to have to answer to God for stealing a pair of used little boy jeans.

2 comments:

Donene said...

I can't believe that someone would do that, I think if I was Doug I would have gone up to the lady and asked for the pants.

Rachel said...

WoW! I can't believe some people, I hope she really needed them.