5 years ago
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
Noses are an Interesting Orifice
Well, Evan was exploring what he could do with the other orifices on his body. He is very familiar with his mouth and that is enjoyable to stick food in there and eat. He also still enjoys chewing on most things. And since potty training well we will leave that at that. Yesterday though he was exploring one of the other orifice on his head, his nose. He wanted to see what would happen if you put a small rock up your nose. He started to freak out when he could not get it out. Carson came over to investigate why he was so upset. Evan told him what he had done and Carson looked at him and said matter of fact "Why would you put a rock in your nose?" Well, Evan did not have an answer to that. Then mom was called in and I saved the day and Evan and I had a talk about not sticking objects into our nose.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Yesterday I took care of a little girl who ahd put a bead in her ear and whe ended up in surgery to remove the sparkly pink bead. I asked her if she was trying to have earrings in her ear and the answer was yes. I knew the answer because I had a little girl do the same thing luckily we were able to flush it out in the Dr's office. Yes kids are interesting and you have to watch out what they do. Now adults doing the same thing... I have numerous ER stories there too.
sorry about the typos
Love it!! I am so glad that you have started a blog. :D
I remember a kid in 3 grade that put an eraser in his ear. Good thing you had the TALK!
Post a Comment