Well, I finally decided I probably should create my own family's site instead of always using my moms. So we will see how this goes. Does anyone know if I can print this to use as my journal? Well this week was soccer games. Oh, a side note after returning from my mom's house Bryce said his first word other than mama and da. He said "cheeeeese". Any of you who know my mom know how camera happy she is. So you only can guess where his first word came from.
Carson did great in his soccer game. He scored 2 goals. Layne also did great. He scored 1 goal. Layne is a pretty good player.
Layne did great in primary this week he got 2 stamps. We are very happy that he is trying to work hard on being good. We have decided that Layne will not be going to kindergarten this year. We believe that he needs to mature a little bit more. We are afraid that if he was to go this year we would have a lot of discipline problems. So hopefully we made the right decision but that is what we feel is right.
Bryce can now walk about 6 to 8 steps before falling down. Hopefully he will get the hang of it.
Evan is just being Evan. Yesterday we were loading them up in the suburban after church and it was very hot. He said he wanted to go home and get his chocolate milk because chocolate milk makes him happy. I asked if he was hot since he was really flushed and he looked at me and said "I'm melting." I just started laughing and quickly turned on the car to start the a/c.
7 comments:
So cute Rainee! Tell Carson and Layne way to go for scoring goals in soccer. I'm glad that you have a blog now. It's fun to see and hear about what life is like in Reno. I'm not sure when we'll make a blog so sorry you don't get to see very much on this end.
yea for the new blog. We will enjoy reading up on what you guys are doing! love you all
I too am excited that you have your own blog now. I quite enjoy when you send emails out and tell of all your wild and crazy stories. I think your blog name is quite fitting! ;)
Way to go! We are glad to hear your crazy stories and see the cute pictures, it makes things seem a little closer. Yes I think you can copy your page and keep it as a journal. I haven't tried copying the whole page but you could copy and paste it into a word document and save it like that. We love you!
Cute blog! It's nice to be able to keep in touch.
Hey Rainee! So great to hear from you! Your boys are so big (and so many!). Wouldn't it be fun to get Carson and Andrew together now. Glad your'e in the blogging world!
Sounds alot too familiar. Your boys are adorable. Im glad to have found you. I'll be keeping in touch.
Lana (Rollo) Lindhardt
Post a Comment