Thursday, November 18, 2010

Halloween









Does it count that I am putting up the Halloween pictures before it is Thanksgiving?

Well we had a great time this year. Doug and I found these enormous pumpkins. As you can see they are as big as pretty girl.



Well there is one problem with enormous pumpkins the side walls are incredibly thick making it a pain to carve. But I thought they turned out ok.




The boys went trick or treating at the shopping center. It was cold but they like the candy.


The boys then got the rest of their trick or treating in at the ward party. They do Halloween on Sunday here when it falls on the Sunday so we only did the trick or treating at the ward and the shopping center also had it earlier in the week.



McKenly was a Flower fairy. I was making the costume up as I went along. It turned out pretty cute, but there was a few things different I would do if I did it again.

At church she wore a fall outfit. I made these candy corn hair clippies updated post will soon be coming on further information about those.



This picture is for my mom. A little baby had this crocheted hat on at the ward party. I got such a kick out of it that I had to show my mom and maybe she could figure it out and Trevor for next Halloween could be a LGM.



These are some random pictures.

First, only with kids do you find toys in the refrigerator.

McKenly loves to be pushed around on the little bikes by her brothers.

My cute little guys.

5 comments:

Donene said...

Love all the pictures, their costumes were great!! McKenly makes a cute flower fairy. I think I could figure out a pattern for that hat.
Thanks and see you soon!

Unknown said...

Those ARE some big pumpkins! Loved the hair clips as well.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had fun! Love the cuted outfits!

Anonymous said...

okay, I had a squirming baby on my lap, thus the crazy spelling!

K.Booth said...

Rainee,
It has been so long..... it is Kelli Carver From the valley!! Look at your cute family! HOw are you........Love your blog. I found you via Lana. Home you are doing good. I know the crazy life that is the mother of four boys.......and your daughter is darling! hope you are doing good.
Cheers!