Yeah I know it has been awhile. I have decided not to back track it would take too long. So we are going to start from the present. This past week my little princess turned 1. It makes me want to cry. She also started walking a month ago. I will see if I can figure out how to upload videos. Which requires time to be able to sit down and think. I don't have that much of that kind of time.
So my baby is one. She loves to watch sesame street and absolutely will not move if cookie monster is on. So she got a tickle me cookie monster for her birthday. At first she was scared of it, now she wants it by her at all times.
Here other favorite things to do is swing and to ride bikes. We didn't have any toddler bikes that have not been destroyed so she got a princess one for her birthday. We also ate her favorite food for dinner which is eggs. She was so full by the end of the night with eggs and cake.


There was a big discussion about what kind of cake she should have for her birthday. The boys said she should have a cookie monster cake since this is one of her utmost loves at this point in time. I struggled with this since after 4 boys I wanted something pink and girly. I didn't want to make a blue monster.So I then compromised I made a cookie monster cupcake cake and then did a purple butterfly.




Happy Birthday to my baby. Oh no I don't have any more babies
3 comments:
I can't believe she is one. I also can't believe how much she has changed since i have seen her. I love the cakes they were great.
PS Kace will be very excited that you updated :)
Her hair has really grown, she looks all grown up! I love the cakes and it looks like she did too! We love you McKenly!
How fun! It is so sad when our babies turn 1, I guess it's just time for another one. (FOR YOU, NOT ME:))
Post a Comment