Thursday, October 21, 2010

Family Pictures













Well it was family picture time. I was trying to keep 5 boys and a little girl from getting dirty and trying to smile. Yes this included Doug, I think he was the grumpiest of all of them about getting his picture taken. I think they turned out cute. Doug for some reason thinks it would be easier if we had someone else take them. We will see who wins next year.









This KIND OF shows what it is like to get 7 people looking the right direction.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

I love them! We just had family pictures too and it was like a major war trying to get them to put on what I wanted them to put on for only an hour. NOT HARD! :)
I love the colors too!

Unknown said...

I have a great camera now, so when I am in town, I could take some for ya! :D Or you could come visit and I could take them. ;) Very cute though.

Donene said...

I love the pictures but Bryce has a hard time looking at the camera, I need to be there to do jumping jacks!

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures! I think you did a great job!

Wayne and Amber said...

Your pictures turned out great