Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Pineview Dam




I loved going to the dam to swim growing up. When we were at my Mom's the boys wanted to go to Grandma Shaw's for the day. We decided that we would also rent a waverunner and play on the dam for a day too. We were so excited that Grandma Shaw, Grandma Jones, Aunt Caitlin, and Aunt Rachel with her kids were able to come too. We loved playing in the water and riding the wave runner. Even Grandma Shaw loved getting in the water and playing on the wave runner. GRANDMA'S ROCK! The boys didn't want to leave but everyone was getting a little tired.

4 comments:

Donene said...

Are you sure that is Pineview? I think that is when we were at La mont. It was way fun at Pineview and Lamont. I always love playing in the water.

Wayne and Amber said...

Too much fun!

Anonymous said...

What fun!! It's definitely one way to stay cool on a HOT summer day! Glad you had fun. Can't believe Grandma Shaw went on the waverunner=0

Rachel said...

I had so much fun that day. Thanks for letting us crash your party!