Sunday, September 20, 2009

Mesa, AZ




We stayed at a nice condo in Chandler AZ. The boys all they wanted to do was swim in the pool. This is the pool at Jon and Mary's. The boys were swimming with Grandpa and Grandma Southwick. We did get them to go to the Science Museum in Phoenix one day. It was very hot there. Too hot for me. I will stay where it is cooler and I actually have a winter.



The wedding was very nice. Carrie had the YW in her ward watch the kids so we could all attend the wedding. It was very kind of them. I thought the boys looked so cute all dressed alike.

4 comments:

Donene said...

I think the boys look pretty cute too! Doug you look pretty handsome too.

Rachel said...

I love the color the boys are wearing. They are so handsome!

Unknown said...

ooooo...I like that color! I wanted to see a picture of Carrie though too.

The Fairbanks Clan said...

I love seeing boys wear the same thing, it's so cute. They could almost past for quadruplets, ALMOST. Except for the whole height difference :)