Thursday, September 24, 2009

It's A .....

Well, everyone has been pestering and dying to know what we are having. I kept telling them that it was most likely a boy. We went to have the ultrasound done today and it was a girl. Doug and I are in shock. Wow! Really did not expect that in the house.

9 comments:

Lana said...

Congrats!!! They are funner to dress up, but so much more dramatic. You will love it!!

karlamsmith said...

Congratulations! She will be one tough girl with all those big brothers!

Unknown said...

I think everyone needs atleast one girl. They are so much different than boys, and so much funner to dress up. You may have to start working to pay for all the cute things for girls. :)

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! Of course you needed a girl for all of those boys to protect when they all get older. SHE might not like it however;) HA,HA

Wayne and Amber said...

YEAH!! I never thought I would say that, but girls are really fun (most of the time!) Congrats!

Rachel said...

I still can't believe it. We are SO happy for you!

Donene said...

The teeny tiny chance made it after all. We are so excited that you will get to experience a girl. I've got to start making something pink!

Katie said...

RAINEE!! I'm in shock too!! How exciting! Congrats...and in the end...I hope it comes out a girl. Love you!

The Fairbanks Clan said...

We are so excited for you guys. Kira is definitely a different breed from her brothers, so dramatic in everything. But I wouldn't give her up for the world. Keep us posted!