I have been supporting all of the medical professionals lifestyles in Reno for the last couple of weeks. The boys caught a cold. They shared it with everyone including their little sister. So on Friday we went to the pediatrician for Bryce he had 2 ear infections. Sunday morning I got mastitis (don't know about spelling) so I had to go to the urgent care. That night McKenly's cold got worse and she was having difficulty breathing so we went to the ER. She stayed at the hospital for a week. See picture below. Friday morning of the following week Evan was at the peditrician for an ear infection. McKenly got to come home after that. Tuesday Layne had an accident at school. We went to the urgent care for stitches. Thursday of the following week we went to the dentist. All have cavities and Evan because he doesn't hold still has to be sedated to have his fixed. Yeah for supporting the medical professionals.


No comments:
Post a Comment