Sunday, March 21, 2010

Cannon boys

I have posted a lot in one day and probably won't all show up on one page so make sure you check the history.

The boys are crazy as ever.





And I do include my husband. We went and purchased a new trampoline. Doug thought it would be great to set it up in the house. Thank goodness we have high ceilings.



3 comments:

Donene said...

I can't believe that you put a trampoline in your family room! Yes you are the crazy Cannon's!The pictures of the boys are cute but McKenly ins very cute and I love her curly hair!

Rachel said...

Great, now Kace wants a tramp in the house (not going to happen :) )! I hope you don't finance any more docs anytime soon. McKenly is SO CUTE, I can't wait to see her!

Mary Jones said...

That would be so fun to have a trampoline in the house, you are the coolest parents ever. I bet they will remember that forever. I always had fun mememories with a trampoline. I hope noone gets hurt.