Well it happened Bryce "lost" his binki. He has had a couple of sad moments, but it is good because the baby comes in 8 weeks.
Post note We had a great Thanksgiving being with family. It is always is sad when it is over. Thanks to my mom for putting up with us all and destroying her house. And yes I mean literally. It seems my family can't come without breaking something. Sorry Mom!
5 years ago
2 comments:
We loved having you here and yes it went way to fast. I found a lid today that fits! It isn't exactly the right color but it looks okay.
How old is Bryce now??? I've been wondering if we should "lose" Graces' binki. I don't know about right now with a minor ear infection, but hopefully soon. And definitely before she goes into nursery. If I don't talk to you beforehand, good luck with your new little babe coming in 8 weeks (or does it seem to far away???)
Post a Comment