Well, I finished the gifts for my nieces Olivia and Sofia. I thought they turned out pretty cute for my first attempt at a dress.
This is the blessing dress I made for my new little girl. The boys comment was that it was too big for her she is not going to be that tall. Doug's comments were isn't that a little much and is it too big (which it could be) and that she could wear it to be blessed and baptized hence the previous too big comment. I thought it turned out pretty cute. We will see if it fits when she is blessed.
When I was taking pictures Bryce kept saying "take a picture of me". They did turn out cute. We have also been trying to prep him for losing his binki's and potty training. He tells me right after he pees his diaper now and he tells me before he has to poop. So when he told me one day that he was pooping
I said "let's go sit on the toilet."
He said, "no."
"If you sit on the toilet you don't poop your pants and get yuckies everywhere."
"no."
"Isn't it yucky to have the poop in your diaper. It is nice to go in the toilet and not be dirty on your bum."
"No. Just change diaper. Then, not yucky."
Then I thought, Oh, why didn't I think of that.
6 comments:
I think I shall hire you to make a blessing dress for my little girl....if I ever have one :), you are HIRED!
Congrats Rain on your little girl! I am so happy for you! The dresses are darling. It is so fun to get ready for a new little one in your family!
Cute dresses, I thought they would be for your new addition. Atleast you have had the practice and can make her one. Miss ya!
They are so cute! I hope they fit. The blessing dress is awesome as well. Can't wait to see her in it. :)
The dresse are beautiful! It made me laugh about being baptized in the same dress.
Oh my word!!! You are amazing! I can't even imagine trying to sew with my two, and you have two more, plus they're boys. You must be superwoman to do all that while pregnant. Beautiful dresses, and love the blessing dress. It doesn't matter if its too long, it will be beautiful.
Post a Comment