Monday, June 15, 2009

Lucky but funny


On Saturday we had a barbeque with a few friends over. Doug wanted to grill some burgers and hot dogs. It has been raining alot here lately. Needless to say it started to rain when we were ready to eat. So we all went inside and ate there. Doug went out to get the last few hamburgers. He turned one over and the grease started a huge explosion flame. Doug came back in the house and told us. We were all grateful that he didn't get burned. I then looked closely at him. His eyebrows were really singed. His eyelashes were all curly from being singed. And his hair was wow! He is missing a good chunk near his part and a lot of the front got singed. I couldn't stop laughing since he is always very concerned about his appearance. I tried to get a picture but he wouldn't let me. Very funny but very lucky he didn't get burned.

3 comments:

Donene said...

That was scary and I am glad that he didn't get burned, just singed. Tell him it will grow back.

Unknown said...

That is very good that it wasn't more than just some curled up hairs. I think I would really enjoy a picture though. :)

Rachel said...

I'm glad he didn't get burned BUT I would REALLY like to see a picture. Maybe you can sneak one when he walks in tonight! He'd love that for sure!!