Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Help Me Decide





I just got a new bedspread that I love. I have been admiring it for several months and I bought it because it went on sale. But now I can't decide the following and I need your input.



Do you like the brown Euro Shams with the same color as the bedspread standard shams? or

Do you like the brown standard shams with the same color as the bedspread Euro Shams?
Do said he didn't think the brown went at all with the bedspread? He also said that this bedspread is really girly? So I don't know if his opinions are going to count.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

With the brown in the back it gets lost in the headboard, hard to see. With the lighter ones in back and then the brown it makes it standout more. That is just my 2 cents worth though. But I LOVE the bedspread!

Donene said...

I agree with Mel, I think I like the Euro Shams the same color as the bedspread and I do love the bedspread!

Rachel said...

You totally got that pintuck bedspread from West Elm huh?! I love it. I agree with your mom and sister, but I would listen to them anyway because they have the creative jeans......as do you of course :)
PS it is not too girly.....you could have gone floral :)

Isaac said...

I like the second of the two pictures. whatever you did to make that combination. I love that bedspread also! By the way I think girly is good and deep down I bet Doug thinks so too;)

Isaac said...

that was Mary that left the comment, not Isaac. (I don't think he would say that)