
This is the bedding. To buy it would have been $160.00. For me to make it which I am doing it cost me $65.00. It is very simple so I hope it doesn't take me too long. I am also making her blessing dress which is almost done. Just have to figure out the buttonhole option on the sewing machine.


6 comments:
LOVE IT! We are SO EXCITED!
It is a girl, so it can be very girlie! That's what is so great about girls. It all looks very cute! Love the bedding.
Too cute. That girl is going to be spoiled! There is never anything that can be too girly.
I love the girly stuff. Can't wait to see the blessing dress. you have been busy!
Jesse shook his head at me too, they get over it :) Very fun!!!!
I'm impressed. You are so crafty and you have great taste!
Post a Comment